The Nagoya timepiece is a classy yet futuristic blend of a silver case with a green dial and black leather straps. With cleanly defined hour/minute markers hued silver and framed in black the watch perfectly showcases the features of Nagoya, Japan's industrial and transport center as well as its fourth-largest city.
As part of Ugoki Watches' First Night of Nihon 5 model watch collection, the timepiece is an integral part of the company's launch of its NFT collection Expeditious Snow Monkeys On The Block. A series of 500 artfully designed non-fungible tokens featuring Japanese Macaques also known as Snow Monkeys and divided into 5 sets of 100 each wearing a digital watch model.
Ugoki blends the existing framework for the sale of finely crafted watches with the emerging NFT market, alongside a token that is minted from the collection the buyer receives a timepiece matching the one worn by the character in the NFT. Beyond its visual appeal, the Nagoya model as well as its counterparts come with an in-built automatic self-winding system, a Japanese movement called the SEIKO NH36.
- Case Size
- 316L stainless-steel/brushed case with polished chamfer
- Eight imitation screw on bezel
- Angle and edge with CNC digital cutting after brushing
- High polished enamel green dial
- Japanese Lume
- Sapphire Crystal with AR coating
- Water Resistance
- 5 ATM , which allow diving for 50 meters
- Diamond Cutting Watch Hand
- Original Steel Colour without Plating
- Crown Size
- Case Back
- Hollow Out Skeleton Case Back with sapphire crystal
- Stainless Steel
- Genuine cow black leather strap